Drunken Philosophies and Rantings: home.... finally...

Sunday, June 25, 2006

home.... finally...

Well, after twenty-four hours on the road back home, I have finally made it back safely... I have wasted the last of my savings and pulled into my driveway on fumes because of it... he he he... good thing I start work again tomorrow... I think I might go rest a bit, but in the meantime I am currently downloading all two hundred odd pictures I took and will post some of them later after I can rifle through them and pick out the good ones...
-sib-

2 Feedback:

Blogger -goob- wrote...

Welcome back eh....

To answer your question, I think I will be home next weekend for the 4th of July... I'm not sure of the plans though. I have to get a job this week as I've spent all my money too....

June 25, 2006 2:41 PM  
Blogger SuperInsignificantBoy wrote...

thank you sir...

mike told me that nina's parents will be in town...

June 25, 2006 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home