Drunken Philosophies and Rantings

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Yup, took a page out of Abs' playbook and put a poll in the sidebar. You see the thing is, that when I first saw that she had one, oh so long ago, I grew jealous and wanted one for my own. But the problem was that I couldn't think of anything to poll. Lately, it has occurred to me that I have been writing a many start to stories, but I have yet to finish them or even start upon them because I have grown indecisive about which one should get my attention. To me, all of them are great premise ideas. So, I figured I'd throw this up there and see what happens. I suppose it is necessary to say that there is only one vote per day and at the end of this week I'll see what has favor over the others. Then, hopefully I'll actually sit down and write for a bit and see where I end up. Okay, I guess I'll mosey off to bed now (seeing as I have to get up in a few hours).
Peace out peoples,
-sib-

3 Feedback:

Blogger miss v wrote...

Ha!
You were jealous of me! No-one's ever been jealous of me! I shall regard it as a major achievement -grin-
Polls are cool. I'm going to vote now...
Tomorrow is a duvet day *evil grin*

July 11, 2006 4:04 AM  
Blogger SuperInsignificantBoy wrote...

why's that?

July 11, 2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger miss v wrote...

Because I like the thought of people being jealous of me. It's never happened before. (Or if it has I want to know so I can bask in the glory of it, please...)

Unless, of course, you mean "Why is tomorrow a duvet day?"
In which case it's because I fancy a day off and one of my friends has just got a load of Ben and Jerrys in...gonna go round his house, lounge on his sofa, watch Tarentino films and eat ice cream until we are sick.
It's good to have these little goals in life, y'know.

July 11, 2006 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home