Drunken Philosophies and Rantings: A Long Silence Abated?

Sunday, August 13, 2006

A Long Silence Abated?

I almost stayed at home, saved some money, payed off my loans, but a opportunity came for me to move away from my schizophrenic family and I jumped.
I almost finished my work this week and didn't have to work on the weekend, all weekend long, but thanks to bacteria and a sly ill-placed frog, I have no choice.
I almost got drunk and had some fun with my friends on Friday, but then halfway through my first beer, the Mason cops set up a sobriety check point outside of the bar.
I almost gained the courage to ask a girl out this week, but then was embarrassingly saved the eventual disappointing rejection when I dripped chili down my shirt.
I almost came back from my long sabbatical with a thrilling update upon what has been going on this week, but was too inconvenienced, too incontinent to even attempt such a tedious task.

4 Feedback:

Blogger miss v wrote...

Greetings SIB...nice to have you back on board -grin-

August 13, 2006 7:15 AM  
Blogger SuperInsignificantBoy wrote...

thanks

August 13, 2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger badkitty wrote...

Does this mean you have internet again???

August 17, 2006 12:39 AM  
Blogger SuperInsignificantBoy wrote...

you are correct mam

August 18, 2006 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home